Your Home for Great Local Radio
The WFLO website offers you the best of what WFLO has brought the community since 1947 and more. You’ll find:
- find Local Businesses Links with our Southside VA Local Business Directory
- detailed news stories
- up-to-date local obituaries
- upcoming Call Flo interviews and the word of the day
- a history of WFLO
- information and contact links to the staff
- a way to purchase the great music you hear on WFLO
- the authors you hear interviewed on Call Flo!
- WFLO-FM Online Public Inspection File
- WFLO-AM Online Public Inspection File
It’s all here in one place along with constant Westwood One News updates, National Weather Service updates, and WFLO-FM live digital stream 24 hours a day. Welcome to the WFLO website. Let us know what you think and what else we can do to make your time with us even more enjoyable!
On 9/27/2011, WFLO AM and WFLO FM was granted a license by the Federal Communications Commission to serve the public interest as a public trustee until 10/1/2019. Our license will expire on 10/1/2019. We must file an application for license renewal with the FCC on 6/1/2019. When filed, a copy of this application will be available for inspection during regular business hours. It contains information concerning the station’s performance over the last 8 years. Individuals who wish to advise the FCC of facts relating to our renewal application, and to whether this station has operated in the public interest, should file comments and petitions with the FCC by 9/1/2019. Further information concerning the FCC’s broadcast license renewal process is available above in the WFLO Online Public Inspection File links, or may be obtained from the FCC, Washington, D.C. 20554, or www.fcc.gov.
For assistance accessing the Online Public Inspection File, please contact: Christopher Brochon at 434-392-4195.